Registration of companies
Choosing the type of company you want to register, preparation of documents – everything takes time. And you prefer to spend your time in developing your business. We understand you. Therefore, we offer assistance in company registration – it’s part of our business.
The decision what type of company you want to register is important with regard to your future development plans, objectives, costs. If you are not sure which the right choice is, we shall consult you.
Our assistance in company registration includes:
• Professional consultancy when choosing the company in terms of tax and social security legislation.
• Preparation of a complete set of papers.
• Full support and presence on the part of the accounting company at the opening of fund-raising account and appointments with a notary.
• Submission of documents in the Commercial Register Office.
• Assistance in ordering the official company seal and developing a full accounting policy of the company.
We provide registration of all companies in compliance with Commercial Code:
• AD – Joint Stock Company
• OOD – Limited Liability Company
• EOOD – Sole Limited Liability Company
• SD – General partnership
• ET – Sole trader
• DZZD – Company established under the Obligations & Contracts Act
Contact us if you need to register a company. Komarov Consult Accounting House will save you time and money and help to ensure a steady start and a plan for the development of your business.
What does “EOOD” mean?
The single limited liability company is a legal entity with rights and obligations that are liable to its creditors with own property. EOOD is a capital company that is divided into a number of shares and is owned by one person only. The minimum founding capital with which you can register a single limited liability company is BGN 2.00
LTD is abbreviation by a limited liability company. It is established by two or more people who are responsible for the company’s obligations in its contribution to its capital. The minimum founding capital needed for registration of a LTD. is BGN 2.00.
What does ET mean?
ET is the abbreviation of a sole trader and is the very first type of a trader, regulated in the Commercial Act.